[K12OSN] slow opengl

I've installed k12ltsp in my home after running it at our school for weveral years now. I've just found out that one of our favorite little games and flightgear won't run ...

Tuxkart and flightgear run on the server ok, but fail on a client. Tuxkart opens but operates really really slowly and flightgear just freezes my client up- K124.4.1 64bit.

Ideas??   Thanks,  Jim