RE: [K12OSN] State Testing

The best thing to do is leave some feedback about the direction and
limitations of the software.

http://harcourtassessment.com/haiweb/Cultures/en-US/VIEW/Customer+VIEW.htm

Explaining the school systems that aren't Microsoft centric and are
implementing systems that are based on Open Standards, perhaps someone
may take notice.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools