Re: [K12OSN] pykota

On Monday 27 Feb 2006 12:31, cliebow midmaine com wrote:
> anyone having as much fun with pykota documentation as I am? Martin
> Woolley? Could someone share a piece of ldif with the pykota fields
> implanted?chuck

Everything that I know about pykota can be found at
www.openhgs.org.uk/it.cgi/PyKota   What you should do is join the pykota
mailing list - it isn't very busy, so you won't get thousands of emails -
what is important about this list is that Jerome Alet (the author) monitors
the list and is prompt to reply.  I can't help you with ldif - I like to use
the words "barge pole" and "LDAP" in the same sentence :-)
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster bgfl org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation