[K12OSN] GDM.conf Timed Login and setting up mulitple users

Is there a way to edit the GDM.conf to specify multiple timed user login's?  I have seen the documentation out there for KDM.  Under the Auto Login with KDM, you specify the host and Auto Login.

[X-ws004:0-Core]

AutoLoginEnable=true

AutoLogin=username

Can you do this with the GDM.conf for timed login?  I am trying to configure 3 different users with different profiles.  I have edited the dhcpd.conf file to specify a static address to a specific MAC.  That works great, but I just cant figure out how to edit the GDM.conf file.  Thanks for your help group.

JEFFREY M