Re: [K12OSN] MySpace article featuring yours truly

easier to add 'proxy' to the bannedphraselist =)
I was trying to be selective at first to smack some kids on the head...
but alas my efforts were futile..the kids were more resourceful than I...and had a LOT more freetime to try and circumvent the proxy than I had to track down all of their proxy sites...so death to the word proxy.

--Huck

rmcdaniel indata us wrote:
Well that proved that our filter is easily bypassed.  I guess that you
have to add the Internet proxy servers to the banned list.
Thanks for the information.

Ron