[K12OSN] State Testing

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:08:32 UTC 2006

On 2/28/06, Jim McQuillan <jam at mcquil.com> wrote:

> On Tue, February 28, 2006 12:04 pm, Steve Hargadon wrote:
> > I'm talking to Harcourt about using a customized locked-down Firefox
> > LiveCD
> > as an option for administering their tests.
>
> How would that work for the thin clients?

Well, we're not talking thin client... yet.  If they can approve the
LiveKiosk CD, with a locked-down firefox browser, then the next step is to
get approval on LTSP.  The browser has to be locked down so the students
don't have access to any other web material, which we can guarantee with the
CD for an easy test.

www.K12Computers.com - (Refurbished Dell Optiplexes for Schools)
www.TechnologyRescue.com - (Linux Thin Client Solutions)
www.LiveKiosk.com - (Free WebStation Software)