[K12OSN] suggested vendors

David H. Barr dhbarr at gozelle.com
Thu Jan 5 15:20:50 UTC 2006

The Matsonic MSCLE boards looked pretty attractive to me at one point;
don't know if they'd work out, but they are approximately a PIII 800
equivalent machine with onboard audio, video, LAN, and CPU.  I've
never been able to test my theory, but it -sounds- like just add a $20
matx case / PS and you'd be good to go.  Caveat Emptor, YMMV, etc.

-dhbarr.