[K12OSN] suggested vendors

Alan A Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 03:25:02 UTC 2006

Longhorns admirers and others ;-)

I am surprised nobody has mentioned the thin clients (and servers,
and  Boot Appliances and software and...) from Symbio-technologies...
Go to http://www.thesymbiont.com/ for some of the best products, and
support around... Gideon Romm (one of the partners) is a regular
contributor here in k12osn... They diserve our support too.
cheers
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
http://links.episd.org/