[K12OSN] Re: questions with firefox as local app

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:31:39 UTC 2006

Can anyone who has got his going help me out? I don't have
$LTSP_HOSTNAME in my shell environment.  I have HOSTNAME which is my
server.  Is $LTSP_HOSTNAME supposed to be my clients hostname ie.
ws243?  BTW, if I can get this going, I think this might be the answer
to our prayers because we mainly chubby clients.

Thanks,
Peter