[SPAM-Score-7.2] [K12OSN] differentiated internet filtering by grade level question

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Wed Jan 18 15:17:53 UTC 2006

Not that this real very helpful, but as a parent of childen in a
school district that uses Bess, it seems it took the kids about a
week to figure out ways around it -- they then did a remakable job of
commincating the work arounds to each other!

Any chance you could setup different proxies for different subnets
and handle it that way?

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street