[K12OSN] disk quota troubleshooting ?

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Fri Jan 20 13:30:21 UTC 2006

Barry,

I am using the standard quota system on my k12ltsp server (enabled quota
attributes for the partitions, etc)  and it stops the windows user's
when they try to go over the hard limit.   Soft limit works as well.
They don't get a nice error message saying they are over their quota,
they just get a disk full or cannot save message.

Henry Burroughs
Technology Director
Hilton Head Preparatory School
www.hhprep.org