[K12OSN] Log in specific user at specifc terminal automatically

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Fri Jan 27 16:12:37 UTC 2006

Hello all,
    I've seen discussion on this list before about logging users onto
terminals automatically.  I've read the documentation on the wiki, but
I'm a bit confused.  Will this work in a mixed environment?  By that I
mean, can I have 25 terminals come up to a normal login prompt, and 1
terminal automatically login a specific user?  If so, how exactly do I
accomplish that?  Any pointers in the right direction would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

--

C-ya,
Mark