[K12OSN] accelerated reader /math works on K12LTSP-FC3

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Fri Jan 27 19:25:19 UTC 2006

I would be interested in the howto.

Thanks
-Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us [mailto:cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 4:03 PM
To: k12osn at redhat.com
Subject: [K12OSN] accelerated reader /math works on K12LTSP-FC3

Hello List,

I m sure there are others in the same boat as we are here at this school
Using older school software can be the pits...
I was able to get the newer version of Accerated Reader working fine,as
well as Accelerated Math/Star Math, Star Reader after lots of tweeking,
Dont want to make a long story here,,but if anyone is interested on the
"howto" to do this post here and ill give more details when my mind is
refreshed!!:)..
Youll need CrossOver Office to makle it happen..
Hope this helps someone,,

Barry CIsna