[K12OSN] david trask..ldap via moodle+ smoothwall and bypass authentication

cliebow at midmaine.com cliebow at midmaine.com
Sat Jan 28 13:32:37 UTC 2006

David:We've been hacking at moodle and have a way to update pws based on
expiretime of sambaPwdMustChange..then update all smbldap fields..
We've talked about firewall bypass for an auth group as well so admins
could easily d/l what kids cant..I do have smoothwall talking to ldap and
am working on hacking into the identd process to use ldap for
authentication..
Basically at the access denied page is a "click to bypass button" which
opens a page to enter username and pw..If user is member of auth group he
is allowed passage thru dansguardian with no restrictions..
Any thoughts? chuck