[K12OSN] OT File Help

Thomas E. Haynes haynest at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 4 11:25:55 UTC 2006

Folks...

This is decidedly off topic, and if I need to be taken to task, I'll ask
forgiveness and not do it again.

I have a series of files that were created on a Mac in probably the early to
mid-90's. The owner is a nice guy but has no more information. He says they
were "PowerPoint" slides that were put together by an instructional tech
director who has been gone for 10 years. The files have no file extension.

Got any clue about how to figure out what they are and how to open them?

I have a copy of one of the small ones zipped on the web site if anyone is
willing to take a look.

http://academies.culver.org/STAGESO0.zip

I tried to open them in Word and also in PPT hoping some filter might give
me a clue. No haps...

Regards...   Tom