Re: [K12OSN] suggested vendors

Sharon Betts wrote:
When you need new terminals for a LTSP installation -- where do you go?
I tend to rely on the community, which is generally more than happy to donate their old Pentium II machines to the local school district, and those make fine LTSP terminals at zero cost, although I like to make sure they have the same NIC for sanity's sake, so figure $30 per terminal, including keyboard, monitor, and mouse.

Cheers,
Mike Ely