[K12OSN] OT File Help

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Wed Jan 4 19:42:33 UTC 2006

I tried it with the hyperstudio plugin for ie, and get a message that
the stack is damaged, you might want to try hyper stufio support --
of course it could just be an issue with QT 6 vs QT 4 or running ie
in an classic window under OSX.
  or try it on a mac still running somekind of classic OS

http://www.hyperstudio.com/

Let us knwo how you make out !

Have fun

Andy