Re: [K12OSN] video cards

MX400 32MB/DDR/PCI
Store ID: vg-pci-jat-004
$41

    * Graphics engine: MX440
    * Memory size: 64MB
    * Interface: PCI 2.1
    * Output: 2-VGA
    * Microsoft® DirectX and OpenGL 1.3 support

at http://www.enuinc.com/

how it has 64mb in the desc and 32mb in the title I have no idea ;)

Shawn Powers wrote:
Anyone know any vendors that sell *cheap* PCI video cards that work well with LTSP? I have some old IBM computers that work nicely in every facet except video -- I figure some new cards would breathe life into the old beasties.

I can't seem to find any cheap video cards at any of my normal vendors though...

Thanks,
-Shawn