[K12OSN] GnomeFailsafe session challenge

Hi fellow enthusiasts

Several of the K12LTSP v.4.4.1 new installs and (yum) updates are generating strange messages - in three servers I have:

"GDM_Failsafe.Gnome.desktop" warnings: "This is the Failsafe Gnome Session. You will be logged into the "Default" session of Gnome with no Startup Scripts run. This is only to fix problems in your installation." Things work, but it looks poor.

Sooo... what problems are these? A lot of the older fix-files are no longer... /etc/rc.conf, etc... Help is needed and much appreciated! I think I am in need of some IceWM fixes also!!!

Cheers
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-