[K12OSN] icewm, nautilus and home folder

After a yum update last week, our icewm setup is not behaving right. I have this in my /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/IceWM:

nautilus -n &

I thought that the -n prevented the homefolder from opening upon login...? Still it comes on every login, every time. If I edit /etc/sysconfig/icewm and set USE_NAUTILUS to "NO", nautilus doesn't start at all, which is right. Is there an update to gdm/nautilus that made the -n switch obsolete or something?

We're running K12LTSP 4.4.0... or is it 4.4.1? Hard to keep up :)

Best Regards
Trond Maehlum