Re: [K12OSN] Web software

Hello Sharon,

What exactly is it that you would like to be able to do? Meaning what specific goals and content set do you want the page to do. Drupal and Joomla are great, they just take a while to bend to your will. I have found the best place to mess around with different content management systems is http://www.opensourcecms.com/. They have a ton preinstalled for you to play with. Check it out.