From: Sharon Betts [mailto:sbetts msad52 k12 me us]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:49
To: Support list for opensource software in schools.
Subject: [K12OSN] Web software

I am at a new district now and we need to completely rebuild our website.
We have looked at Drupal and Joopla.  They are nice, but not really tuned to
K-12 use.  Does anyone have anything that they reallly recommend?
I do like the look of GVCSiteMaker -- and may go with it, but want to make
certain we cover all the bases.

Thanks

Sharon Betts
Educational Technology Coordinator MSAD#52
59 Cobb Rd
Turner, ME 04282
207-225-4565
sbetts msad52 k12 me us
The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
~Arnold Toynbee