RE: [K12OSN] basic networking question

 If your ISP is providing DHCP with a router, ask them to add the DNS
entries to the DCHP configuration.  If you are providing DHCP with your
LTSP server, then you can add the DNS entries to the config file and it
will hand them out along with the IP address and Gateway IP address.

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26
(251) 238-1890 cell