Re: [K12OSN] intermittent teachertool problem

On 1/11/06, Peter Hartmann <ascensiontech gmail com> wrote:
> Hey Robert,
> Once and a while our computer teacher finds that she can't log a few
> kids off with teachertool.  What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Can you be more specific. Are the students names still in the list
after being logged off or are they still logged on but their names are
not showing up? Did the teacher click on "users" to refresh the list
for students who logged back in?
--
Robert Arkiletian