Re: [K12OSN] intermittent teachertool problem

I have have that problem also. When it happens I reset all the desktops and individually reset any that don't work right. It isn't a cure but it seems to help.
Bye
Pat

Peter Hartmann wrote:

Hey Robert,
Once and a while our computer teacher finds that she can't log a few
kids off with teachertool.  What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Peter