Re: [K12OSN] Flash plug-in

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Brandon Kovach wrote:

I am having trouble installing the Firefox flash plug-in.  We have K12 V
4.2.0, although it updates via yum every night.  I can get it to install
for a single user, but not for the whole lot of them.

Any help?

BK

Did you try to manually download and install the flash plugin?

Try logging in as root, clicking on the "Get Additional Software" icon
on the desktop, then the "Flash" icon.

Or if you are a shell junky such as myself, open up a terminal, "su root"
and run /usr/sbin/get.flash  ;-)

-Eric