Re: [K12OSN] Thinking of setting up a Firefox server

On 1/13/06, Peter Hartmann <ascensiontech gmail com> wrote:
> Do you mean dual 800s?

Yes. For 40 concurrent users I don't think a dual 450 is enough for a
smooth experience. But agian I've no personal experience with an app
server, just gut feeling. However, I have run 1 instance of firefox on
a single P3 500 and it's not fantastic, especially with flash content.
On a single P3 800  it's much nicer.

--
Robert Arkiletian