Re: [K12OSN] Flash plug-in

Since updating Firefox seems to break the Flash plugin install script in the desktop folder in 4.4.1, I just download the .rpm from the now Adobe/Macromedia site and run the terminal script.

It installs the plugin directly into the firefox folder /usr/lib/firefox-1.0.x (depending upon whether you use the default 1.0.6 or the updated 1.0.7)

regards,
William Fragakis
morrisbrandon.com

I am having trouble installing the Firefox flash plug-in. We have K12 V 4.2.0, although it updates via yum every night. I can get it to install
for a single user, but not for the whole lot of them.

Any help?

BK