[K12OSN] Flash plug-in

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Sat Jan 14 14:24:26 UTC 2006

Since updating Firefox seems to break the Flash plugin install script
in the desktop folder in 4.4.1, I just download the .rpm from the now
Adobe/Macromedia site and run the terminal script.

It installs the plugin directly into the firefox folder
/usr/lib/firefox-1.0.x (depending upon whether you use the default
1.0.6 or the updated 1.0.7)

regards,
William Fragakis
morrisbrandon.com