[K12OSN] Anybody have this file ?: LTSP_Firefox_localapp-v.9.sh

I'm in the process of experimenting  with the Firefox local app setup
from the wiki:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LocalAppFirefox#Introduction

But the server must be getting hammered or something because I can't
download the  LTSP Local Firefox Support Libraries package (ie
LTSP_Firefox_localapp-v.9.sh).  Could someone email it to me?

Thanks!
Peter