Re: [K12OSN] Podcasting

Along the lines of this thread, I was wondering what you all are using to _serve_ podcasts?

I realize that the kernel of it all is some kind of RSS thing but I was wondering whether there are third party Linux based server type tools to make it easy to do. Apple's solution is to have me replace my server with one that uses Mac OSX...

Hoover Chan                   chan sacredsf org
Technology Network Coordinator
Schools of the Sacred Heart
2222 Broadway St.
San Francisco, CA 94115