[K12OSN] Printers

DWatkins at frkl.wnyric.org DWatkins at frkl.wnyric.org
Wed Jan 18 17:17:24 UTC 2006

Is is possible to have a default printer for a group?  I've got  three
computer labs running off the same server and the possibility of printing
in different labs has some teachers/students confused at times. Thanks in
advance.

Don

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I...I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference." - --  Robert Frost

Don Watkins, Technology Director
Franklinville Central School
Tel: 716-676-8004          Mobile: 716-474-5675
http://www.franklinville.wnyric.org/~dwatkins
This message may contain confidential information.
It is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Unauthorized use of this e-mail may be unlawful.