[K12OSN] Printers

Is is possible to have a default printer for a group?  I've got  three computer labs running off the same server and the possibility of printing in different labs has some teachers/students confused at times. Thanks in advance.

Don

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I...I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - --  Robert Frost

Don Watkins, Technology Director
Franklinville Central School
Tel: 716-676-8004          Mobile: 716-474-5675
http://www.franklinville.wnyric.org/~dwatkins
This message may contain confidential information.
It is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Unauthorized use of this e-mail may be unlawful.