[K12OSN] Boot error on client....

Hello All.....
I'm not sure what happened but when I physically reboot a client now I get the
following:

DHCP MAC ADDR: 00 06 29 34 94 9C
PXE-EA1: No PXE server found, using standard boot file
IP ADDR: 192.168.0.193
TFTP: .......

It times out there and begins the process all over again.....The clients that
are still booted in work fine, but if I physically reboot them, the above
happens...I've restarted the services that I think would be involved but not
luck.....anyone have an idea or two?

John T. Leonard
Technology Coordinator
MSAD No. 41