[K12OSN] Headin' off the list

Hi folks!  I've enjoyed my time here, but a lot of the discussion doesn't
relate to me, so it's just becoming a chore to skim through it. ;^)

If I ever end up in a situation where I'm putting together labs for schools,
though, I'll be back. ;^)

In the meantime, I'm easily reachable, and don't plan on stopping my
work on Tux Paint and other K-12 OSS software.  Cya!

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill newbreedsoftware com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel