Re: [K12OSN] Headin' off the list

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Hi folks!  I've enjoyed my time here, but a lot of the discussion doesn't
relate to me, so it's just becoming a chore to skim through it. ;^)

If I ever end up in a situation where I'm putting together labs for schools,
though, I'll be back. ;^)

In the meantime, I'm easily reachable, and don't plan on stopping my
work on Tux Paint and other K-12 OSS software.  Cya!

It has been great having you hang out with us for a while. Your software
is highly appreciated!

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

-Eric