[K12OSN] ltsp-LBE

>From the lbe readme:

7)  Once both builds are done, then you can setup entries in
    /etc/exports to point to the new root filesystem, which will be
    in lbe/opt/ltsp/i386, and you should then be able to test a workstation.

Does this mean I'm going to ignoring my current /opt/ltsp directory
altogether and will have to duplicate any customizations to
lbe/opt/ltsp?

Thanks,
Peter