Re: [K12OSN] OT: icewm shutdown

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, Peter Hartmann wrote:

I'm using k12linux for a regular desktop install. Is there a
modification to icewm that disables shutdown?  No matter what I do to
the prefrences it still just logs out of icewm when I choose shutdown.

Thanks!
Peter

Edit /usr/share/icewm/preferences , the original "ShutdownCommand" and
"RebootCommand" are commented out. Just comment out the disabled version
and uncomment the original.

Change:

	# Command to shutdown the system
	# ShutdownCommand="shutdown -h now"