Re: [K12OSN] Slightly OT: Censornet Image Filter

We use censornet but not with the Image filtering, if you need any help or have questions about it drop me a line.

I can tell you it'll authenticate against a Samba 2.2x or 3 server no problem.

Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

Bob McCaa wrote:
Shawn:

Had it not been for someone mentioning it on this list, I never would
have known about it.  I pulled down the install and I'm going to build a
testing machine to see how it stacks up against a solution we're
currently paying for.

Don't rethink... evaluate!

Bob