[K12OSN] Help with messed up margins in ie6- great in Firefox...

Hi everyone. The unveiling for our student effort on the town's community radio station is Wednesday and we are stuck.

I know that this isn't the greatest place to ask this sort of question but....

I've got two students who are putting together a webpage for our community radio station at:

crestonradio.ca

They did all of the work on our linux boxes using Firefox and we just discovered that ie6 totally messes up the margins among other things. Things are just beautiful in Firefox...

Can someone please take a look at this?

Thanks for any ideas,  Jim