[K12OSN] Wireless Laptop Solutions

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Mon Jan 23 15:07:12 UTC 2006

Hello all,
    I've seen the topic of using wireless laptops discussed here before,
but now that I need it my Google searches are failing me.  Can anyone
point me to a wiki entry or some sort of tutorial that will talk me
through using Intel-based wireless laptops as thin clients?  I found the
LTSP-Wireless package, but it doesn't support my 3Com wireless cards, so
I'm thinking I need some sort of customized LiveCD or something
similar.  Any ideas?

--

C-ya,
Mark