[K12OSN] Wireless Laptop Solutions

Hello all,
I've seen the topic of using wireless laptops discussed here before, but now that I need it my Google searches are failing me. Can anyone point me to a wiki entry or some sort of tutorial that will talk me through using Intel-based wireless laptops as thin clients? I found the LTSP-Wireless package, but it doesn't support my 3Com wireless cards, so I'm thinking I need some sort of customized LiveCD or something similar. Any ideas?

--

C-ya,
Mark