Re: [K12OSN] Success Stories on LTSP wiki

That reminds me: A few months ago I noticed on the K12LTSP Success Stories page that many of the stories in the bottom 1/3 of the page contain just garbage. I suspect a bug in the CGI script that creates the stories from the form that users fill out. Can this be fixed?

Petre

Jim McQuillan wrote:
Hey guys,

I just spent the last 30 minutes or so reading the Success Stories entry on the LTSP wiki.

The one word that comes to mind is 'WOW'. There are really some awesome examples of LTSP deployment around the world.

If you get a few minutes, go take a look at what's being done around the world with LTSP, and if you get a chance, add your own story there.

The URL is:
   http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/SuccessStories

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan