[K12OSN] OT: "MySpace.com" or "policies for when computer use leads to assault and battery on campus"

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Jan 24 16:16:45 UTC 2006

Our policy is "myspace.com" does not get accessed at school...
it is the responsibility of parents...did I say it loud enough PARENTS
to monitor their child's activities on computers at their home, and the
subsequent actions involving such activity.

By blocking any access to myspace.com and a few others we relieve
ourselves of that responsibility, but do take action as we would any
other instance that comes up where students make poor personal decisions
and bring those decisions to light on the school grounds.

--Huck