[K12OSN] Osx mount nfs shares the desktop

Kevin Verheyen thepiano at telenet.be
Tue Jan 24 18:56:26 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'd like to be able to automount our nfs (or smb) shares onto the
desktop of my headmasters portable (powerbook 12 inch) running osX 10.4
As she wil be using her laptop at home too I can't simply give her a
roaming account on our fileserver.

Could you give me a hint in how to solve this issue?
Really can't get out of it, the ldap auth issue is too difficult to
beat for me too (like to have her auth againsyt our ldap server on fc4):
In school yes she will be able to login, but what on a remote site?

Any ideas?

Kevin