Re: [K12OSN] OT: "MySpace.com" or "policies for when computer use leads to assault and battery on campus"

You say you are young enough to participate in many of the same tech activities as the kids. I take that to mean that you haven't had a lot of experience in the educational world. This "laissez faire" attitude is real nice until a group of FBI agents and Homeland Security Agents and State Police show up at the front door and you as the technology coordinator get pulled into the middle of a "mess". An hour later one of our most respected teachers was lead away in handcuffs because of what he was doing online.

Now that will change your views on content filtering in a hurry.