[K12OSN] Visudo Sudoers

All,

We are editing the Sudoers file via visudo to allow certain techs to not
have to be prompted for a password and to accomplish root specific
configurations without having to be root.

We edited the sudoers file and it doesn't seem to be working for us.
This is an example of what our sudoers file looks like after we modified
it:

# /etc/sudoers
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification

# Defaults

Defaults        !lecture,tty_tickets,!fqdn

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
paul    ALL=NOPASSWD:ALL
# Members of the admin group may gain root privileges
%admin  ALL=(ALL) ALL

As you can see in the example above we added the user paul and
configured it to not prompt for a password. Can anyone see what the
problem we're running into might be? Thanks in advance.

-Paul

PS - Yes, I know it's not recommended to do this.

--
Paul VanGundy
Information Technology Director