Re: [K12OSN] Writing Math Equations

Here a little more specific

http://www.latex-project.org/intro.html

--Huck

David Trask wrote:
I have a teacher who wants to be able to write math equations that set up
properly...just like in a textbook...in other words fractions show up as
one number over another number instead of using forward or back slashes. Anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Font, program...web site? She's
using Mac OS X, but we're open to anything.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org