Re: [K12OSN] Writing Math Equations

Actually "I" have Ubuntu (as well as a Mac, Windows...etc....but prefer
Ubuntu)....that being said...Macs do happen to  rock.  I've often told
folks that if I wasn't a Linux geek and I only had just enough money to
buy one computer and that was it....I'd buy a Mac with OS X.  But...since
I am a LInux geek and have enough money to buy more than one....I chose a
kick-ass laptop and run Ubuntu on it.  Ubuntu is the only distro I could
get everything to work on my laptop.  Breezy is even betteroary
was...can't wait to see what Dapper brings.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 at 1:04 PM +0000 wrote:
>Dave,
>
>I know what the problem is...you have a Mac (sorry Mac people).......
>
>-Paul

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School