From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf
Of David Trask
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:38 PM
To: Support list for opensource software in schools.
Cc: 'Support list for opensource software in schools.'
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Writing Math Equations

Actually "I" have Ubuntu (as well as a Mac, Windows...etc....but prefer
Ubuntu)....that being said...Macs do happen to  rock.  I've often told folks
that if I wasn't a Linux geek and I only had just enough money to buy one
computer and that was it....I'd buy a Mac with OS X.  But...since I am a
LInux geek and have enough money to buy more than one....I chose a kick-ass
laptop and run Ubuntu on it.  Ubuntu is the only distro I could get
everything to work on my laptop.  Breezy is even betteroary was...can't wait
to see what Dapper brings.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 at 1:04 PM +0000 wrote:
>Dave,
>
>I know what the problem is...you have a Mac (sorry Mac people).......
>
>-Paul

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School