Re: [K12OSN] accelerated reader /math works on K12LTSP-FC3

I am interested.  When you have the time...

>>> cisna-barry wc235 k12 il us 01/26/06 01:02PM >>>
Hello List,

I m sure there are others in the same boat as we are here at this school
Using older school software can be the pits...
I was able to get the newer version of Accerated Reader working fine,as
well as Accelerated Math/Star Math, Star Reader after lots of tweeking,
Dont want to make a long story here,,but if anyone is interested on the
"howto" to do this post here and ill give more details when my mind is
refreshed!!:)..
Youll need CrossOver Office to makle it happen..
Hope this helps someone,,

Barry CIsna