Re: [K12OSN] Writing Math Equations

Check out LyX. (www.lyx.org)

It's pretty simple to get up and started.

David Trask wrote:
I have a teacher who wants to be able to write math equations that set up properly...just like in a textbook...in other words fractions show up as one number over another number instead of using forward or back slashes. Anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Font, program...web site? She's
using Mac OS X, but we're open to anything.
David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org