[K12OSN] Log in specific user at specifc terminal automatically

Hello all,
I've seen discussion on this list before about logging users onto terminals automatically. I've read the documentation on the wiki, but I'm a bit confused. Will this work in a mixed environment? By that I mean, can I have 25 terminals come up to a normal login prompt, and 1 terminal automatically login a specific user? If so, how exactly do I accomplish that? Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks.

--

C-ya,
Mark